MAC releases another makeup collection for the spring season called Studio Sculpt Shade and Line Collection, which consists 8 palettes and two brushes. The collection consists of 24 new shades of eyeshadow. Each three-in-one palette features two eyeshadows and an eyeliner. The formula allows for three different textures – Matte, Sparkle and Metallic. The new Studio Shade and Line compacts will be available in eight colour combinations, with hues from soft pink and coral to deep plum and olive.
MAC Studio Sculpt Shade and Line comes in 8 colour combinations.
- Ebonyblend White frost/carbon black/dirty blue-grey (Pearl/Matte)
- Violetblend Light white-pink/deep violet/iridescent cool pink
- Eggplantblend Soft light pink/deep plum/dirty silver-grey
- Roseblend Dirty washout pink/dirty blue-plum/metallic bright gold
- Apricotblend Champagne beige/dirty berry brown/warm coral peach
- Oliveblend Rich rose-gold/deep olive green/dirty olive
- Espressoblend Rich penny-copper/charcoal black/warm brown
- Indigoblend Soft, clean sky blue/deep blue-teal/deep plum
The collection also includes two brushes:
- 212 Flat Definer Brush
- 239 Eye Shader Brush
Available from April 10th, 2014 online, from April 17th in stores and MAC counters,and from May 2014 internationally